Thursday, February 7, 2013

Honeydew CD jacket design







Hey guys!

It's been a long time again since my last post here. And actually the reason is not because there's nothing to show,- I just think it's not time yet. I have already accumulated a decent amount of free-time sketches which hopefully will be released here soon
;-)))

And today I upload a CD jacket for the new album of a Tokyo based band called Honeydew. They are really good friends of mine. So one day their frontman/singer/guitarist Keigo asked me if I could design a jacket for their debut album. Since some of the songs have the automotive theme in them and also because they really love cars they wanted a classic Japanese car to be featured on their album cover. So we picked a really awesome Toyota 2000gt at the end.
So here u have the pics of the released CD and some merchandise t-shirts with my sketch on them
;-Ь


Here are all the links if u wanna check out the band. They are really awesome, actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment